MMS Friends

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Star Wars geeks hurt in lightsaber mishap

We all knew it was going to happen. Some Star Wars freak was going to do some really stupid Star Wars-related stunt, and people were going to end up badly injured. Well, here it is:
Two Star Wars fans are in a critical condition in hospital after apparently trying to make light sabres by filling fluorescent light tubes with petrol.
That's gasoline, for those of you in Rio Linda.
A man, aged 20, and a girl of 17 are believed to have been filming a mock duel when they poured fuel into two glass tubes and lit it. The pair were rushed to hospital after one of the devices exploded in woodland at Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
Stick to the plastic lightsabers, kids.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home