Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Mom hires stripper for 16-year-old son

Put this one in the ever-expanding "Idiot Parents" file:
A mother faces criminal charges after she hired a stripper to dance at her 16-year-old son's birthday party. Anette Pharris, 34, has been indicted by a grand jury on charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and involving a minor in obscene acts. The boy's father, the stripper and two others also face charges. "I tried to do something special for my son," Pharris said. "It didn't harm him."
Gee, who could have expected that a single mother who gets knocked up at 17 could be so irresponsible? Oh yeah, everyone. Now take a look at how this meathead got pinched:
Anette Pharris took photos at the party and tried to have them developed at a nearby drug store. Drug store employees notified authorities, police said.
Yeah, that'll happen when you drop photographic evidence of a crime right into someone's lap. In the interest of fairness, let's hear from Ms. Pharris:
"Who are they to tell me what I can and can't show to my own children?" the mother said.
Translation: "Next year I'm getting him a hooker." [Hat-tip: Van Smack]

No comments: