Sunday, August 14, 2005

More from Cindy Sheehan

FrauBudgie over at Red Hot Cuppa Politics has a great round up of Cindy Sheehan quotes. Let's hear Cindy talk about the American system of government:
"We have no Constitution. We’re the only country with no checks and balances..."
Wow. I didn't know that! And here I thought we had presidential veto power, Senate approval of nominees and treaties, and judicial review of legislative actions. Boy, was I wrong. Now a little snippet on how much she supported her son's re-enlistment:
"I told him I would take him to Canada. I told him I would run over him with a car, anything to get him not to go to that immoral war."
Aww, what a sweetheart! It takes a truly loving mother to crush her son beneath the wheels of the family station wagon. There's plenty more from FrauBudgie here and here.

1 comment:

FrauBudgie said...

Thankyou for the kind mention!