Thursday, October 20, 2005

OMG!!! Harriet Miers has her own blog and it RULZ!

Harriet Miers wants the public to support her nomination, so she's launched a blog:
Hi everyone!! I'm really excited!!! Here's why, I realized that its no use waiting around, its time to Make This Happen and you can help!! If you want something done you have to do it yourself, and so I'm asking for everyone to join in. Announcing... the Call You're Senators campaign. Step one is, I need you're help to make a logo. It should have a picture of me, the name of the campaign (CALL YOU'RE SENATORS!!) and my name (Harriet Miers duh!!), and 202-225-3121. Email the logo to me, harriet.miers at gmail.com. (at = @.) I'll put the submissions on my blog and have a Vote, best logo wins! After all its a democracy!!
Heh.

No comments: