Saturday, July 23, 2005

UPDATE: Changes underway at Mattsapundit

Greetings, valued and loyal readers! I'm glad both of you could make it. Mattsapundit will be undergoing some significant changes over the next few weeks. New blog software (WordPress, with all sorts of cool tweaks), a professionally-created new design, and much more content will be coming soon, hopefully in the next couple of weeks. However, there's one piece missing. A new name. So I'm asking for your help. I have a few criteria:
  1. It should be short (two words, maybe?) and easy to remember. I'm not as young as I used to be, and neither are you.
  2. It should have an available .com domain.
  3. It should have some sort of meaning or story behind it. I don't want something generic like "Matt's Abuse of the First Amendment" or "Rants from a Filthy Hovel in H-Town."
That's y'all's homework assignment. I've been thinking for a few days now, and I'm just stuck. Email me with your suggestions. If I use yours, I'll buy you a steak dinner. A real steak dinner, not a Night Hawk. (Sorry Rob.) UPDATE, 1:43 a.m.: Travis over at Voice in the Wilderness offered several suggestions for a name. This one in particular struck my fancy:
RhetoricalHumidity.com (like the humidity in Houston, your posts tend to stick with people for a while)
I really like that one. In addition, my thoughts tend to make people sweat and curse. That's a good one. Keep 'em coming, folks!

No comments: