Monday, July 11, 2005

'And if you don't mind, I'd rather not go mad."

Thanks to Rob's prompting, I felt compelled to take a sanity test. The results:
DisorderRating
Paranoid:Low
Schizoid:Low
Schizotypal:Low
Antisocial:Low
Borderline:Low
Histrionic:Moderate
Narcissistic:Moderate
Avoidant:Low
Dependent:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:Low
-- Personality Disorder Test -- -- Personality Disorder Information --
One less thing to worry about, I guess. I'm reminded of a great scene in "Lawrence of Arabia:"
Freddy: "Are you off your head?" Lawrence: "No. Oddly enough, I'm not."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got Lows til Histrionic, when I got some Moderates. Then it was a couple of Highs. =)

Rorschach said...

Mine was off the charts.... I figured it was just BS but everyone else seems to be scoring semi-normal, maybe I am as nuts as my wife says I am....