Tuesday, February 01, 2005

John Kerry confesses to treason against U.S.

John Kerry was on Meet the Press the other day:

MR. RUSSERT: And you have a hat that the CIA agent gave you? SEN. KERRY: I still have the hat that he gave me, and I hope the guy would come out of the woodwork and say, "I'm the guy who went up with John Kerry. We delivered weapons to the Khmer Rouge on the coastline of Cambodia." We went out of Ha Tien, which is right in Vietnam. We went north up into the border. And I have some photographs of that, and that's what we did. So, you know, the two were jumbled together, but we were on the Cambodian border on Christmas Eve, absolutely.

That's interesting, considering Kerry's earlier claim:

I remember Christmas of 1968 sitting on a gunboat in Cambodia. I remember what it was like to be shot at by Vietnamese and Khmer Rouge and Cambodians

Gosh, that John Kerry is a pretty forgiving guy, if he delivers guns to the same people who shot at him the day before. This story means one of two things:

  1. He's lying. It wouldn't surprise anyone.
  2. He's a traitor. Ditto.

No comments: