Friday, February 11, 2005

Enema update: Wife claims man killed self

Some poor cop had to log this all in as evidence.
The sherry enema story gets another twist:

A Lake Jackson widow denied Wednesday that she provided the alcohol that led to her husband's death from a sherry enema. Tammy Jean Warner said her husband, Michael Warner, 58, not only had a longtime alcohol problem but had been addicted to enemas since he was a child. He gave himself the enema that led to his death May 21, she said.

Ms. Warner claims the man used all manner of substances to get his enema fix:

She said he paid $1,000 to study colonics at a school and corresponded with other enema users on the Internet. Not all of his enemas involved liquor, she said. "He did coffee enemas, he did Castile soap, Ivory soap," she said. "He had enema recipes."

She's saddened by her husbands death, but:

"My husband told me he loved me more than anything in the world except for God," she said. "I'm not ashamed of my husband because I loved him, and I supported him 1,000 percent, whatever he wanted to do. That's the way he went out, and I'm sure that's the way he wanted to go out because he loved his enemas."

Don't we all?

No comments: