Tuesday, January 24, 2006

That's my cell phone number; hit me up on the low

I'm in the market for a new cell phone. I've been using an old phone since those wretched scumbags stole my new one, and I'm tired of it crapping out. Any suggestions? Requirements are as follows, in descending order of importance:
  • Compatibility with the Verizon CDMA netword
  • Bright screen
  • Good battery life
In addition, the following features would be nice, but aren't deal-breakers:
  • Speakerphone
  • Camera
  • Color front screen
By the way, the title of this post was inspired by the lyrical stylings of Mike Jones. (Who?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt, you left out a big part of it.

What you wanna spend? The phone you're describing you probably can't get free with new, chained-to-Verizon contract.

I've been trying the Treo 700w. Sweet, if you like Windows on your phone.

Matt Bramanti said...

I'm a Palm OS diehard. I actually prefer two devices, as I frequently use my Palm while on the phone.

I'll spend up to $150, even if that means I get a used phone.